Data we collect
- Names, email, phone number and some other required contact details of people who may wish to contact us for whatever reason.
- Personal preferences and location in case it’s needed.
How we use the data
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our existing products and create new ones.
- We may contact you very occasionally to ask for your opinion, review etc regarding the service quality and market research.
- We may use some pictures taken during tours on our website and social media page.
- For billing purposes as required by banks and regulatory authorities.
- We never sell your information to any one.
- We never store or ask for any of your personal details apart from those which are needed to provide the services you ask for.
- There may be links to external sites on this one which may or may not follow same privacy guidelines as ours. Your own discretion is required here.
- Any credit card and other financial details for payments are collected by a universally trusted payment gateway which uses 256 bit encryption and follows all international safety protocols. We don’t see or collect that information at any time.